[Faith-talk] optasia

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Aug 28 18:36:43 UTC 2009

Well, you have to open the whole Bible in one file, minimize it and open
another file.  Name that file say Genesis.  Then copy Genesis from the Bible
file and paste it in the Genesis file.  When you see it's done, you delete
that part.
Does this make any sense?
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.