[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Saturday August 29th

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 22:40:16 UTC 2009

Hi -- and thanks for this thought. I just wanted to add that I have learned
this the hard way, and know it to be true. (Not all bad feelings are bad, or
else we'd never be motivated to avoid pitfalls and extract bad things from
your life, but when little general things get you down or depressed, it
really is possible to think a positive thought and ignore the distractors
that try to bring you down. I am not saying medical intervention is never
necessary for depression, but just that we have this wonderful agency or
free will to start thoughts moving in our mind that can move mountains.)
Have a good Sunday.
--le