[Faith-talk] FW: [F-I-D] This is a great thought for the day and especially on Sunday!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:27:46 UTC 2009

Did I send this?

Original Message:
From: "Mark Marvel of Blind Ambitions"
<mark.marvel at blindambitionsgroups.org>
To: "Mark Marvel of Blind Ambitions"
<mark.marvel at blindambitionsgroups.org>
Subject: [F-I-D] This is a great thought for the day and especially on
Sunday!
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:45:00 -0500

Somewhere in this very moment there is joy. Choose to let it touch you.
You
do not have to arrange for joy to appear, or coax it out of life. All you
have to do is allow it, and joy will be. Joy does not need a special
circumstance or elaborate condition. It only needs for you to let it
arise.
In the tiny, unremarkable moments, joy is always ready and waiting. In
the
magnificent, dramatic times it is there as well. Joy will be if you will
let
it. Think back, and you'll see how often you've known this to be true.
Relax
your defenses, open and expose your most authentic self to life. Joy will
surely reach and fill you. Ralph Marston

Have a great Sunday.

Mark Marvel
Blind Ambitions Groups
"We may have lost our sight, but we have not lost our VISION"