[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Tuesday December 1st

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Dec 1 19:52:48 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Christine" <christine_792005 at yahoo.com>
To: PrayingFriendsSupport at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PFS] Quote of the day for Tuesday December 1st
Date:
Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:42:11 -0000

"Do you treat your friends better than you treat yourself?" Being a good
friend to yourself is not selfish. It's essential. Take any situation and
ask, "What would I do for a friend if she were in my shoes?" Would you do
the same for yourself? When you compare how you treat yourself to how you
treat your friends, it's easy to see how to be your own friend. Your
happiness is based on how good a friend you are to yourself. Both your
self-esteem and self-confidence rely on it. Not only are you happier when
you can trust yourself to be your friend, but it becomes easier to be a
good friend to others and recognize when others are good friends to you.