[Faith-talk] Survey research

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Dec 11 12:34:27 UTC 2009

Penny was correct, it was a difficult haul getting through the process.  I
was able to manage, though I would build in a margin of error as this survey
site is not accessible as it should be.  I would also invite you to consider
other religions catholic is a variation  on the judeo Christian theme.  So
do more research on the types of religion out there to include on your
survey, shintoism, Methodist, Greek orthodox, Pentecostal just to name a
few.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.