[Faith-talk] Survey research

d 63characters at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 02:14:24 UTC 2009

It appears that you checked an edit box every time you moved.  Every time I
found the right box and checked it, I tabbed to the next question.  I found
the thing just stopped working in the middle.  If that was a time-out
feature, it didn't give me very much time.  Something was technically wrong,
in that the questions shouldn't be part of the edit boxes, but it was usable
as long as it worked.

Debbie