[Faith-talk] Holiday Message from My House To Yours

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:28:11 UTC 2009

Hi, this is Brother Eric Calhoun.  First of all, a word of thanks:

Thank all of you for your encouraging words of wisdom.

Thank you for all your prayer requests.

Thank you for keeping me on my toes!  (You moderators know who you are!
You make it happen!)

And, finally,

Thank you for allowing God's love to shine through all of us, and thank
you for putting a little holiday in your heart.

2009 will be remembered as the year faith was in action.  We celebrated
victories, and put down defeats.  Some of our loved ones went to be with
our Lord.

But we'll make it into two thousand ten!  So, in 2 thousand ten, do it
again!  Let us praise our Lord with a new commitment to praying for lost
souls, winning new souls, and celebrating those ever-so-needed victories!

May the Holiday Season bring humor, wisdom, and laughter, and, of course,
happy tears, to your hearts.

May the New Year be a celebration of not just, "Happy New Year," but
"Happy New Life" as we begin a "Happy New You," and, "Happy New Me."

And,

May the Blessings of Almighty God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, descend
upon you, and remain forever.

>From my house to yours, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Eric
..
..

This Holiday Season, give what is on your heart; don't give obligatorily.
 Please remember the sick, the down-trodden, the lost, and the shut-in.

..

..

And always!

..

..

Try to be good to each other.

May you and yours have a joyous Holiday Season; may it be festive and
jolly!

And may the rest of your life,

Be a joyous occasion.

>From myhouse to yours:

Happy Holidays, and Best Wishes for the coming New Year!

Eric from Los Angeles!