[Faith-talk] intro

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 16:59:31 UTC 2009

Hi Lisa,
The scope of accessible electronics is changing all the time.
For example, the fully accessible clock radio by RCA from Radio Shack is no
longer available.
Cel phones are changing all the time.
The Ipod, and Itunes which used to be cumbersom are made easier with JFW 10,
and Itunes 8, along the Ipod Chromatic.

All I can say, is keep your ears to the ground.

Best wishes,

Ron Poire