[Faith-talk] my intro and a question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 7 02:00:22 UTC 2009

Hi Kliph,

I, as the list moderator, asked what it had to do with faith and or
blindness.  I didn't read to the very end, and to me it seemed like
tips on finding and keeping a job without mentioning God.  I just
read to the bottom, and saw that the Lord was mentioned, and so I appologize.

This is a discussion list.  We try to help blind people become more
active in their community of faith.  Sometimes someone will ask a
question about the Bible or ask for prayer.

We all get so many forwards, so keep those to a minimum.  If
something comes to you that really speaks to you, you may share it,
but with a preface to what it meant to you.  That will help
facilitate discussion, if discussion is to be had.  Please strip all
the header, though, so that we don't have to look around for the body
of the message.

Welcome!

Blessings,

Linda