[Faith-talk] my discussion group

Devona Abel djasister at windstream.net
Tue Feb 10 02:29:04 UTC 2009

Add me.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Edgcumbe
  To: Faith-talk
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 7:24 PM
  Subject: [Faith-talk] my discussion group

  Hi all

  I hope everybody is doing well.

  I been trying to figure out god's will for my life.

  I  just wanted to tell you all that I have created a new discussion
  email group for Christians.

  I  do prayer requests in it and stuff.

  If any of you want to join just email me privately and let me know and
  I will add you.

   I am just letting everybody know about my group.
  It is called Christian Circle.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Faith-talk:
  http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/djasister%40windstream.net