[Faith-talk] prayers appreciated

daniel strube daniel7047 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 00:55:12 UTC 2009

I would like all of you to please keep me in your prayers.  I am in the process of raising money for Neurofibromatosis Inc.  It is a condition that I have and I am participating in a fund run/walk in May and doing to help raise money for the cause.  if you'd like to help please pray and if you can give any amount no size is to small then go to:
http://www.firstgiving.com/danielstrube
if you have any questions feel free to ask I will respond quickly and honestly.  your prayers are appreciated and please ask others to help  thanks.

help us riase mone to find a cure for nf
http://www.firstgiving.com/danielstrube