[Faith-talk] nfb notice

Lisa Watts lwatts970 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 12:01:30 UTC 2009

FYI;

Hi Dave,
I am on the mailing list for Mn-abs and recieved the info about the
glucose meter. I will certainly pass this along.  I am writing you as
I thought you might be able to guide me to some folks that can help
with my organization.  We are a faith based organization that has
outreach centers for blind and visually impaired throughout the
country.  We currently have a center in St Paul, and one in Elcelsior
MN.  However, I would like to relocate the Excelsior one to
Minneapolis, as it seems there are more folks that are blind in that
area.  I am looking for someone who might be a possible leader, as
well as anyone who has an interest in participating.  So, in short, I
am looking for folks in all three places, Elcelsior, St Paul and
Minneapolis.  Can you help connect me with anyone in these
places?  Thanks so much in advance.
Lisa

Director of Outreach Centers
Lutheran Blind Mission