[Faith-talk] Keeping Eyes on God

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 15 00:57:27 UTC 2009

Hi Mary and all,

Well, I am paying careful attention to what's going on in our country
and in Israel.  The thought uppermost in my mind is that Jesus is
coming soon, and all these things that are happening don't surprise
me.  I am frustrated because of some things, but prophecy is being
fulfilled.  I believe that we are truly in the last days, so I am
watching more than ever!

Blessings,

Linda, who is living in a deep freeze here in Nebraska.

Time to get ready to go across the street to church for our evening service.