[Faith-talk] Biography of Jesus available in braille

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 01:10:54 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Here is an anouncement from National Braille Press on a book about Jesus. The publication has been out for about 10 months now, and I'd like to bring it to your attention.

Antonio Guimaraes
National Braille Press
NFB of Rhode Island

Jesus (Biography Series)
Text compiled by Demi
Braille edition $6.95
Ages 9 and up

Demi has used her considerable artistic talents in books about many
great religious figures. Now, she turns her attention to Jesus, using as
her text pieces from the four gospels, and lacing them into a touching
narrative of life, death, and resurrection. Using the most vivid
sections from the different gospels, Demi creates a brisk and profound
rendition of the story.

Read more about this book on our web site at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BIO-JESUS.html

This is the third in a series of biographies from National Braille
Press. We hope to offer biographies of interesting and inspiring people
who will speak to readers of all ages, races and creeds.

Other biographies from NBP are:

Gandhi (Biography Series)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BIO-GANDHI.html

Mother Teresa (Biography Series)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/BIO-MT.html

A Picture Book of Louis Braille (for children)
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/LOUIS.html

Louis Braille: A Touch of Genius
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/LB.html

To order this book, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or, call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
20 Or e-mail your order to orders at nbp.org.