[Faith-talk] just venting about something here

jaybee jayjohnson66 at att.net
Fri Jul 3 01:27:47 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew.  I'm Jaybee Johnson, and I wanted to write and say that my wife,
Ora, who is also blind by the way, is writing her dissertation on that very
subject. With your consent, I'd like to forward her your post.  Thanks.
Jaybee
Things eyes of flesh can't see are in the mind.
To those with perfect sight:  I am not blind!