[Faith-talk] Respecting a Respectful Husband

Robert Kelly Jr rkellyjr at knology.net
Tue Jun 9 22:04:58 UTC 2009

I would like to reply to this offer of telling the wife how to be respectful
to her husband. I have been married almost 39 years praise God! The subject
line said Respecting a Respectful Husband. My question is what is a
respectful husband? You do not discuss that part are you saying that because
he is the head of the family / household that he is respected? and also you
state that it's impossible for a wife to submit to a man who doesn't respect
her needs as a woman, but you go on to tell the wife what she should do for
her husband but you never mention what he needs or should to do for her. I
feel that it works both ways in the marriage and should be explained as
well. This is my opinion only.