[Faith-talk] RE Ministry

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 17:52:59 UTC 2009

Kishia,
It's good to hear of your desire to be of service.
This is always a problem.  People assume they know what we can and can't
do.
It sounds like you have a good sense of what you are capable of, but it's
hard to convince others.
If they are refusing to give you a place in this ministry, you may need
to be insistant.
Perhaps offer to work with someone, and hopefully there will be someone
willing to do that.
Then, as you are involved in the work you can prove that you do know what
you are talking about and that they have judged wrongly.
Be assertive without being irritating.  Approach them with a pleasant
insistance.
May the Lord richly bless you!
Blessings,
Tom