[Faith-talk] it is an absolute joy to be here folks

Maheen Wickramasinghe maheen.wickramasinghe at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 17 22:17:32 UTC 2009

Hello all!
My name is Maheen and I am a 24 year old totally blind guy who resides in Canada however, my family and I are Sri Lankans. My family and I are Catholics. My good friend and brother, Andrew recommended me here. I have an illness and was admitted several times to the hospital, but now, after my last hospital stay last month, my life, has completely changed. I am so much closer to God now. I am really looking forward to making some new friends on here!
God bless you! Sincerely, Maheen.
Maheen the classic country music piano player and singer.
 Email and windows messenger
maheen.wickramasinghe at sympatico.ca
skype
maheen221