[Faith-talk] Fw: [eternalchoices] Today's Bible reading for March 25, 2009

cory McMahon cjmc404 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:05:13 UTC 2009

Good morning!

Enjoy:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:48 AM
Subject: [eternalchoices] Today's Bible reading for March 25, 2009

Today's Bible reading for March 25, 2009

Psalm 84
For the Chief Musician. On an instrument of Gath. A Psalm by the sons of Korah.

84:1 How lovely are your dwellings,
    Yahweh of Armies!
84:2 My soul longs, and even faints for the courts of Yahweh.
    My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
84:3 Yes, the sparrow has found a home,
    and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young,
    near your altars, Yahweh of Armies, my King, and my God.
84:4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house.
    They are always praising you.
Selah.
84:5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you;
    who have set their hearts on a pilgrimage.
84:6 Passing through the valley of Weeping, they make it a place of springs.
    Yes, the autumn rain covers it with blessings.
84:7 They go from strength to strength.
    Everyone of them appears before God in Zion.
84:8 Yahweh, God of Armies, hear my prayer.
    Listen, God of Jacob.
Selah.
84:9 Behold, God our shield,
    look at the face of your anointed.
84:10 For a day in your courts is better than a thousand.
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God,
    than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
84:11 For Yahweh God is a sun and a shield.
    Yahweh will give grace and glory.
    He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly.
84:12 Yahweh of Armies,
    blessed is the man who trusts in you.

Audio Bible in MP3 format:

Psalm 84