[Faith-talk] Introduction message

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 25 15:48:23 UTC 2009

Hi Cory,

Welcome.  I hope you enjoy this list.

I'm a music teacher in a Baptist Christian school in Columbus,
Nebraska, and the list moderator.

The purpose of this list is for discussion and prayer, so please
don't send a forward unless it's really something that speaks to you,
and explain yourself.  May it will start some discussion.  We all get
plenty of daily devotionals in our in boxes, and some of us get the
same ones you do.

Blessings,