[Faith-talk] for your information and update

daniel strube daniel7047 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 17:06:58 UTC 2009

I just wanted to come in and say hello and let everyone know how things are going here with my fun raising.  To recap I am raising funds to find a cure for neurofibromatosis a condition that I have.  I am participating in the river bank run. it is a 25k race.  I am both riding and walking/running in this race.  I do appreciate your prayers and for those who have donated thanks.  for those who are thinking about it please give. any amount is appreciated whether it be $1.00 or 1,000 all is appreciated equally.  the link is below. now it is secure and you don't even have to have your name displayed as the donator if you wish. it gives you all kinds of options.  to date I have raised $735.00 all is welcome.  on my page I do have a picture of me and for those who want more information email me or go to the page and you can get information there as well.  this is a condition that is not usually life threatening but for some it causes physical issues. for me it was facial as you'll see if you go to the page. it tkes different forms. i realize we are in economic hard times and if you really can't give anything whatsoever I unterstand but I do covet your prayers for sure.  in case the link in my signature doesn't show up here it is:  http://www.firstgiving.com/danielstrube  also your gift is tax deductable.  for your information.thanks

help us riase mone to find a cure for nf
http://www.firstgiving.com/danielstrube