[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Good Morning Signing On

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:13:27 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Honeybee" <honeybeerhoads at yahoo.com>
To: "URCTCPrayerGroup" <urctcprayergroup2 at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Good Morning  Signing On
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 04:27:43 -0500

Psalm 23 (King James Version)

Psalm 23
 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the
still waters.

 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for
his name's sake.

 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will
fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou
anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I
will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.