[Faith-talk] Thanksgiving?

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 3 21:17:02 UTC 2009

This is an easy one for me this year. I can honestly say I'm thankful to be
alive! The doctor told me I had a blood clot behind my knee back in August.
I was so shocked. The first two weeks was probably the worst of it and I'm
coming along and things are so much better. But, needless to say, it's sure
made me think aobut things and appreciate the life I have. I'm also very
thankful that the doctor found it and sent me off to the ER to get my
treatment started. I know he saved my life and the quality of my lfe as
well. But all in all, it goes back to the Lord watching over me. Ultimately,
it's the Lord I am thankful to for providing good medical care and
everything.

Charlene