[Faith-talk] RE NIV

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Wed Nov 4 22:58:22 UTC 2009

Optasia Ministry will supply you with a free form of the NIV if you are
blind or have a visual disability.
We have it in an HTML form that works well on a desktop computer as well
as a device like the PacMate or Braille Note.  This form has easy links
to Books, chapters and verses. and makes the Bible very accessible.
We can also give you an HTML version designed for use on a Victor Stream
reader.
Or we can give you the Bible in rtf format.
Check out our website at
optasiaministry.org
for more information,
or send me an email at