[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Daily Golden Footprints, Give Thanks by Faith

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:10:12 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: frances lloyd <francesngrady at yahoo.com>
To: gradylloyd at juno.com
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Daily Golden Footprints, Give Thanks by Faith
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:28:41 -0800 (PST)

Daily Golden Footprints
Give Thanks by Faith
Monday, November 23, 2009

A Week of Thanksgiving
Of course, in America, this is the week of Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving is
something that we should take time for.  We should take time even daily to
thank God for all that He has done for us.  However, we also should thank
God for the times of new beginnings that are ahead of us.  How do we know
that we are going to have good times?  In the Word of God, we are given the
promise.

Give Thanks by Faith
Basically you could say that we are giving Thanks by faith.   Without
faith you cannot please God.  (Heb 11:6)  But without faith it is
impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he
is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Increase Your Faith
How do you increase your level of faith?  (Rom 10:17)  So then faith
cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.    Let me give you
another scripture her that you need to know.  (Pro 23:7)  For as he
thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his
heart is not with thee.

Get into an attitude of Praise
Do you remember that old song we used to sing?  "I keep falling in love
with Him, over and over and over and over again?" Let's fall in love all
over again this morning.  Remember what He has done for you.  Remember how
many times He has already given you miracles of all kinds.   Remember how
many times that He stepped in for you and fixed everything.

Praise Sets the Atmosphere
You might not quite understand just what this word is all about.  I want
to talk to you about creating an atmosphere of praise.  Praise sets the
atmosphere for the presence of the Lord.  He wants to move for you.  Invite
His presence into your presence with worship.   This is most often the kind
of atmosphere in which He speaks.  Didn't He tell you that He speaks in a
still small voice?  Turbulent and loud circumstances of the devil sure
don't bring His presence.  Anger doesn't create the atmosphere to bring God
on the scene for you.  It is praise that brings Him on the scene.  (Psa
22:3)  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
 It is also His gospel spoken in faith that brings Him on the scene for
you.  Singing for Him should be either singing His exact scriptures or
words that equal to His will and His way.  We should refuse to sing or even
listen to words that do not line up with the faith in His Word.

The world steals our music
Today let's steal some of theirs.  Let's take this song and sing it to
the Lord.   I believe that He just wants us to worship Him today.   I never
got into this song in the natural although it is a beautiful love song and
God has given me great love in my life.  There are times we just need to
love the Lord in song.  Can you image singing these words to the Lord?  I
have been singing this chorus to the Lord for a couple of days, although it
was probably not written for the Lord.  At last, my love has come along,
My lonely days are over, And life is like a song.  Those words remind me of
(1Jn 4:18) There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear:
because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Some Songs of Worship.

(1) Jesus, Be Jesus to me
Jesus, Be Jesus to me
Resurrection power
Fill Me this hour,
Jesus, Be Jesus in me

(2) Sweet, Sweet Anointing
Flowing down to make me clean
Like a mighty rushing stream.
Sweet, Sweet Anointing
Pouring out the oil and wine all over me.
(3) I love you Lord, and I lift my voice to worship thee,
Oh my soul rejoice
Take joy my King, in what you hear,
Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear.

It is the Will of God
Praising God is always the will of God for us.  We are to praise Him
continually.  He said "His praise shall continually be in our mouths."   We
are to praise Him when we are gathered together and when we are alone with
Him.  He doesn't require us to sing in perfect harmony.  He requires a
joyful noise just for Him.

(Psa 98:4)  Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud
noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

He requires that we praise without ceasing.  (1Th 5:16)  Rejoice
evermore.

He requires that we give thanks IN each situation, not FOR each
situation.  (1Th 5:18)  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of
God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Because He is my help and my shield, my heart has joy and with my lips I
praise Him.  (Psa 28:7)  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart
trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and
with my song will I praise him.

(Psa 40:3)  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our
God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Praising God brings glory to His name.
(Psa 50:23)  Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that
ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

He takes care of His responsibilities, do you?
When we speak His Word, He does His job which is to manifest His
promises.  (Mar 16:20)  And they went forth, and preached every where, the
Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

The Lord gave me this chorus several years ago.
Where the presence of the Lord is there is peace.
Where the presence of the Lord is there joy
Where the presence of the Lord is there is love.
I am standing in your presence lift me up,
And with your Holy Spirit, fill my cup.
That song was particularly meaningful to me since I was filled with the
Holy Spirit when singing the song, "Fill My Cup."

And this one God gave me, too.
Lord, we welcome your Holy Spirit,
Lord, we welcome, your love,
Lord we welcome, your anointing
And your presence from above.

Gifts of the Spirit raise your faith
I invite you to come together with other believers and by yourself as
well to enter into His Worship.  Invite His presence into your midst.
Worship Him until the anointing falls and then let Him speak to you and
through you. The Lord has given me a very strong prophetic ministry.  He
speaks to me daily.  My husband calls it "reading your mail."  Those gifts
flourish in the midst of His praises.  It is when you learn to come into
His presence and worship that you bring down that anointing for Him to
speak to you through His gifts of the Holy Spirit.

His Anointing
It is what I call a miracle anointing.  He doesn't give Words of Wisdom
and knowledge just so I or any other minister will just be smart, but it is
to raise your faith to receive your miracle.  He cares about you and
everything that concerns you! (1Co 14:1)  Follow after charity, and desire
spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.   (1Co 14:3)  But he that
prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Don't Neglect His Praises
While you are preparing for Thanksgiving, you cannot neglect giving
Thanks to the one that really matters the most.

Blessings in Him,
Prophetess Frances Lloyd

Website:  www.DailyGoldenFootprints.com
Email Address:  footprints at dailygoldenfootprints.com
214-718-7654 Her Cell/ 469-774-6703 His Cell
My husband, Prophet Grady and I are glad to pray for you and/or give a
Word as God gives it to us.
To Plant Your Seeds of faith, use WWW.PayPal.com or write 211 Northgate,
Waxahachie, Tx 75165.  To write checks on a foreign bank, please use PayPal
or Western Union if possible.  Local banks charge $20 to $30 just to
deposit them in our Texas banks. PayPal has the least charge normally. It
is fairly reliable.
Coming Soon:  Audio/Video on the Web!
Have you signed up to receive our emails personally yet?  There are times
that you may receive an additional word that the groups do not receive.
Subscribe to be sure that you get your personal copy at
footprints at dailygoldenfootprints.com