[Faith-talk] Urgent Prayers!

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 03:15:41 UTC 2009

I will certainly remember her in my prayers and post this note on our community board
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.