[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Walk by Faith Newsletter ~Thankful~

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:47:35 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <BeautyforAshes7 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Walk by Faith Newsletter ~Thankful~
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:59:52 -0700

            A Thankful Heart

            Take nothing for granted for whenever you do

            The joy of enjoying is lessened for you.

            For we rob our own lives much more than we know

            When we fail to respond or in any way show

            Our thanks for the blessings that daily are ours--

            The warmth of the sun, the fragrance of flowers,

            The beauty of twilight, the freshness of dawn,

            The coolness of dew on a green velvet lawn,

            The kind little deeds so thoughtfully done,

            The favors of friends and the love that someone

            Unselfishly gives us in a myriad of ways,

            Expecting no payment and no works of praise.

            Oh, great is our loss when we no longer find

            A thankful response to things of this kind,

            For the joy of enjoying and the fullness of living

            Are found in the heart that is filled thanksgiving.

            by Helen Steiner Rice

            Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtxmSAqMtDA&feature=PlayList&p=E3EBD4BEA46432C
9&index=0

             "Praise be to the LORD,
                   for he has heard my cry for mercy.

             The LORD is my strength and my shield;
                   my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
                   My heart leaps for joy
                   and I will give thanks to him in song.

             The LORD is the strength of his people,
                   a fortress of salvation for his anointed one."

            ~Psalm 28:6-8~

            "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,

            since as members of one body you were called

             to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of

            Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish

             one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms,

             hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your

             hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether

             in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,

             giving thanks to God the Father through him."

            ~Colossians 3:12-17~

            "Do everything without complaining or arguing,

            so that you may become blameless and pure,

            children of God without fault in a crooked

            and depraved generation, in

             which you shine like stars in the universe.

            ~Philippians 2:11-15~

              With thankful hearts give praise to Jesus
            For His blessings without end;
            Let's give to Him our full devotion-
            He's our Savior and our Friend. -D. De Haan

            *A healthy heart beats with love for Jesus.*

            Those Christians who with thankful hearts
            Praise God throughout the day
            Won't tend to grumble and complain
            When things don't go their way. -Branon

            *To conquer the habit of complaining, count

             your blessings.*

            "We thank You, Lord, for blessings You give us on

            our way; May we for these be grateful,
            And praise You every day."  -Roworth

            *We don't need more to be thankful for-we just

            need to be more thankful.*

            put together by *Monica* lynn4052000 at yahoo.com
            *Please leave the email address on the Newsletters so others
             can request them. ~Thank you~
            Check out Walk by Faith Newsletter sites:
            Click on each link to read more...
            Walk by Faith Inspirational Newsletter
            *Monica* Testimony ~By His Grace!
            MySpace: