[Faith-talk] FW: [friendsfellowship] Today's God's Minute Devotion

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:30:07 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Steph" <smathews at hctc.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [friendsfellowship] Today's God's Minute Devotion
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:30:50 -0500

Untitled documentWithout faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who
comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those
who diligently seek Him.
( Hebrews 11:6 *NKJV )

God rewards us with blessings that continue to please us, so we should do
our best to please God as well!  After all then, "Blessed shall you be in
the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.
( Deuteronomy 28:3 )

Now we can do that by obeying His Commandments and by loving our
neighbor's as ourselves.  For Jesus Christ said; "'You shall love the Lord
your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'*
This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You
shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all
the Law and the Prophets."  ( Matthew 22:39-40 )

So, do your best to live by God's Commandments, and share your love with
others so; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being
fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God, For
when you do, His blessings will flow abundantly to you!  After all it is
written that;  When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies
to be at peace with him.   Amen.
( Colossians 1:10 ) ( Proverbs 16:7 )

All My Love & Prayers, Pastor Allen