[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Friday October 16th

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:37:58 UTC 2009

I can relate to this!

Original Message:
From: "Christine" <christine_792005 at yahoo.com>
To: PrayingFriendsSupport at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PFS] Quote of the day for Friday October 16th
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:46:47 -0000

As we grow up, we start to obsess that our families, homes, cars, and
jobs need fixing. It's true that some tweaking here and there may be in
order; but this kind of focus may make you swell on what is missing in your
life. "If only I had..." It is the internal dialogue that makes peace of
mind so elusive. Only when you feel thankful for something, can you become
more fulfilled and peaceful. Accept what you have and where you are with
gratitude.