[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Monday October 26th

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:44:17 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Christine" <christine_792005 at yahoo.com>
To: PrayingFriendsSupport at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PFS] Quote of the day for Monday October 26th
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:19:48 -0000

Life is not a race. It is the journey, not the destination. Getting
someplace first, before anyone else, has very little real and lasting
meaning. Seek instead to encourage others to come along, and we'll find the
journey much more fulfilling.. When we hurry through each moment, we miss
out on the richness that could be ours. Take the time to live, to
experience and savour where we are, rather than being so obsessed with
getting to the next checkpoint. When we stop demanding to have it all now,
we'll discover that we have plenty already.