[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Getting Through To You

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:29:29 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Getting Through To You
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

Daily Golden Footprints
Getting Through To You

You want to hear God's voice? He is right there wanting to listen. He
uses things like this Word to get through to you. The Lord is telling you
today that your victory lies in your own mouth.  Some of you have dealt
successfully with satan on the issues in the past and some have not.  The
Lord wants you to handle this circumstance according to His Word.

Faith comes by hearing His Word.  Have you built you own faith through
the obedience of studying, meditating in, confessing, and walking in His
Word? (Rom 10:17)  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word
of God.  It is our faith that pleases God.  He has given you every tool to
succeed in faith.  He is telling you that you must change the way you view
yourself.  According to His Word, that negative view is untrue.  You are
not standing on your own, but in Christ.  When you make the right choice
and that is faith in God, then you have loosed Jesus to work in your
behalf.  Matt 16:20 tells us that then He will confirm the Word with signs
following.  You must be speaking His Word first of all.  The more that you
stick to His Word, the more faith you will walk in.  The Word starts off
at head knowledge and then it drops down into your spirit and becomes heart
knowledge.  That is what the scripture in John 15:7 means when
 it says, if you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask
what you will and it shall be done unto you.

In Matthew 8:10, Jesus called the Centurions faith, great faith.  He said
he had not seen such great faith in all of the land.

To start your journey to faith, get grounded in every scripture that
promises what you are asking God for. Present it to Him.  Then praise Him
for the answer.

Start with your confessions because many have been cancelling out their
prayers with words of doubt and unbelief.  The word says that by His
stripes you are healed. (1 Peter 2:24)  Healing was paid for in the
atonement.  In 3 John 2, the word again says that He gains pleasure from
you healing, salvation, and profiting financially.  Straighten up your
confessions.  Say what the Word promises and nothing else. If you are
feeling weak, don't say that but say your are strong.  Your feeling may be
true at the moment.  However, they are not truth.  (Joe 3:10)  Beat your
plowshares into swords, and your pruning hooks into spears: let the weak
say, I am strong. (Mat 9:29)  Then touched he their eyes, saying, According
to your faith be it unto you.

You must get your confessions right.  Call only what is true and good and
right into being.  Every word that you speak counts.  (Rom 4:17)  ... and
calleth those things which be not as though they were.  You could say
things like I have had a battle with the enemy, but with Gods help, I will
not stay right here.  Or you could say It is not the will of God that I
should remain in my present circumstance, therefore I know that His
manifestation is one the way.

We were told in (Mar 11:23)  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever
shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the
sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things
which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  Put
your mind and thoughts on the truth which is only found in the Word of
God.  Feed your faith with the promises in the Word of God.  Believe them.
Only speak them.  Your faith will rise and your battle will be over soon.

What do you think?  That is a major question for you today.  What
thoughts are you allowing to remain in your mind?  These are the ones that
will manifest.  It is a proven fact that no one has the will power to speak
faith when he is meditating on unbelief.  It isn't just what you say out
loud.  What are you thinking? (Pro 23:7)  For as he thinketh in his heart,
so is he  Just as you are allowing yourself to think of it, the matter will
become manifested.

Righteousness does mean living Holy before the Lord, but it also means
talking Holy before the Lord.  Don't allow your mouth to be used for
anything unholy or contrary to the promises of God.  How can you do that?
Pay attention to your thoughts and correct them if need be.  Pay attention
to the words that come out of your mouth as well.  Even when you are asking
for prayer, be careful what you speak.  Pray His Word (1 Jn 5:14-15).  That
is the safest thing to do.  Then praise God for the answer every time you
think of it.  (1Th 5:17)  Pray without ceasing.  (1Th 5:18)  In every thing
give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

When you speak contrary to the promises of God, then you are quenching
the Holy Spirit.  (1Th 5:19)  Quench not the Spirit.

He stands ready to do His part in your victory.  Nothing would bring Him
more pleasure. You must step up and do your part. No cop outs. You have to
do His Word and the Word will always work for you.

This scripture is good spiritual medicine to take often.  (Php 4:13)  I
can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Yes, let your requests be made known to the Father, but do it by
presenting His promises to Him.  For example; Father, I thank you for
healing my body because you have promised healing to your children in your
Word in 1Peter 2:24 therefore I stand on your promise.  I am already
healed.  You see by faith you must receive it before you see it.

Verse 6 here tells you not to have worry.  Worry and fear are the
opposites of faith.  God is moved by faith.  Â (Eph 3:17)  That Christ may
dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love.

He understands about your fleshly thinking, but it is faith that moves
Him.  He gives every possible help to get you to do things His way.

You must praise Him for your answers.(Php 4:6)  Be careful for nothing;
but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your
requests be made known unto God.

That is a positive step towards faith.  (Php 4:7)  And the peace of God,
which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through
Christ Jesus.  (Php 4:8)  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things
are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these
things.

When you do your part, the Father will gladly do His part.  He so wants
to fulfill your needs and wants.  But you have been given dominion over the
earth in Genesis 1:26.  That dominion over everything on earth was a law
set down by God. He cannot come in and do anything on the earth for you,
unless you authorize it by speaking your faith and not your doubts.

He keeps reminding me of what he said to me in a vision years ago.  He
said, Don't trust in your ability to hear the voice of God, but trust in my
ability to get through to you.

He is trying to get through to you His promises.  Do them honestly and
see what God will do for you.
In Him,
Prophetess Frances Lloyd

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22