[Faith-talk] When you are looking for Bibles etc.

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Mon Sep 21 13:43:19 UTC 2009

        Some of you might be able to help me.
I operate Optasia Ministry, providing Bibles commentaries and other
christian reading material to blind persons.
We're trying to update our website so that it will be more effective for
those who are doing web searches for the kind of material we offer.
Here's the simple question:
If you are using a search engine like Google to look for accessible
Christian materials, what kind of search strings might you enter?
If you would send me examples of the words or phrases you might use, I
would appreciate it.
You may do it off list if you wish.
If we know this we can tailor our web site so that the search engines
find us more easily.
Blessings,
Tom