[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Matthew 25 :15 [1 Attachment]

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:36:27 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <BeautyforAshes7 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] [BibleAnimate] Matthew 25 :15 [1 Attachment]
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:25:31 -0600

      The Master divided the money (Talents) among His servants according
to their abilities. No one received more or less than he could handle. If
he failed in his assignment, he could not use the excuse that he was
over-whelmed. The talents represent any kind of resource we are given.
Father gives us time, gifts, and others according to our abilities, and He
expects us to invest them wisely until he returns. We are responsible to
use well what Father has given us. The issue is not how much we have, but
how well we use what we have.....

                        See Matthew 25:15
      -

                  5/19/07
                  Jesus The Shepherd Misted by Mist-eries
                    "Nature Soothes The Soul" Blend Tutorial
                  Available Here Upon Release