[Faith-talk] Braille Book of Common Prayer from Clovernook--Problems

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 6 01:17:05 UTC 2010

Well, most publishers, whether print or braille, will replace copies
that are wrong.  I used to sell print books and occasionally received
a book with pages missing, part of the book put in upside down,
etc.  Unless there were absolutely no copies left, or no way to make
more, I always got perfect copies upon my request.
Best,
Penny.