[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Keep this in mind.....

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:30:47 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Juanita Rose <sunflower67216 at yahoo.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Keep this in mind.....
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

 Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it
is a
"steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.

- Do you know why a Car's WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rearview Mirror is
so
small?
Because our PAST is not as important as your FUTURE. Look Ahead and Move
on.

Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes
years to
write.

- All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will
not last
forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.

- Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond,
don't
forget the Gold! Because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of
Gold!

- Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from
above and
says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!

- When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when
GOD
doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.

- A blind person asked Swami Vivekanand: "Can there be anything worse
than
losing eye sight?"
He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and
sometimes,
when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.

- WORRYING does not take away tomorrows' TROUBLES;  it takes away
todays'PEACE.