[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 24: “You can’t be happy all the time.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:40:13 UTC 2010

That's a lie!  You can be happy!

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 24: "You can't be happy all the
time."
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 24: "You can't be happy all the time."
Day 24 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "You can't be happy all
the time."
This is a real doozy. This kind of thinking leads to being unhappy MOST
of the time.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. True happiness comes from true connection. When we are connected with
God, we are satisfied. Nothing else will satisfy completely. (Song of
Solomon 1:7, and 3:4)

2. Give up thinking that as soon as your happy, it's going to be taken
away or something is going to interrupt it. Let go of negative expectations
TODAY.  God never takes back the happiness He gives. (Romans 11:29)

3. It is a decision today. Choose life; prosperity (Deut. 30:19). It's a
choice. Silence the thought that your happiness depends on anything else.
It comes from within.

4. You are NOW IN God's presence. If you are born again, you are washed
by Jesus' blood, ushering you into the presence of God. (Hebrews 10:19)
AND:

5. In His presence is fullness of joy! Fill your mind and consciousness
with this fact: I am in God's presence, where all joy and happiness dwell!
(Psalm 16:11)

6. Depression and unhappiness come from a sense of powerlessness. You
have the power to pray and receive the answer-this sense of power brings
joy. (John 16:23)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
The joy and happiness of God are in me. I am in the presence of God
through the blood of Jesus and therefore I experience fullness of joy. I
have power over life's circumstances. They do not have power over me. I
have the power to ask AND receive, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22