[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 27: “I don't belong.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:25:42 UTC 2010

Who told us that lie!

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 27: "I don't belong."
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 01:13:16 -0500

Revolution Day 27: "I don't belong."

Day 27 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says,
"I don't belong."

Feelings of rejection and inferiority can be crippling and they come from
this mindset. Other thoughts, such as, 'I don't fit in' and 'I could never
be like them' feed this stronghold as well.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. You BELONG to Christ. (Galatians 3:29) He wouldn't have BOUGHT you
with
His own blood, if you weren't valuable to Him. You belong!

2. You are accepted in the family of God. (Ephesians 1:6 KJV) Reverse the
thought that you are rejected-declare "I am accepted." It's only a matter
of
time before good people catch up to God's point of view, and accept you
as
well.

3. Ah, the power of expectation! When you feel rejected and inferior, you
attract that kind of treatment. Expect better.

4. God doesn't get His opinion of you from others! He has already decided
that you belong and that He has picked you. (Jeremiah 1:5, Jeremiah 29:11)

5. When even the closest people reject you, God stands by you and takes
you
up. (Psalm 27:10) He receives you, embraces you, and will never let you
go.
(Isaiah 49:16, John 10:28)

6. You are IN God's inner circle. (Psalm 25:14) Fill your mind with
reverential awe of God. It will bring you into a deep closeness with God.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I am valuable to God because He paid for me with His own blood. I belong
Him-purchased by Him, and no one can take that away. I am accepted in
God's
family and I am not rejected. God's opinion of me is settled. He loves me
and HE LIKES ME! I expect favor and blessing to follow me because I am
chosen and beloved, in Jesus' Name!

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22