[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 39: “I just don’t have the discipline to...”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 26 03:28:54 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 39: "I just don't have the
discipline to..."
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 39: "I just don't have the discipline to..."

Day 39 >

This is our 39th day-and if you've stuck with me, you have begun to see
real change in your life. Remember: Success or failure in life is created
by how we think. So stick to this, long after our 40 days ends.
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I just don't have the
discipline to..." ...to succeed.to get in shape...to change...to start
over...to BECOME GREAT, etc.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. It's already in you! God has given you a SPIRIT OF DISCIPLINE. Many
versions of 2 Timothy 1:7 say, "God has given you power, love, and
SELF-DISCIPLINE ." (NASB, NIV, NLT, ERV, etc.)

2. You ARE already doing it! If you've made it this far in our fast from
wrong thinking, you ARE demonstrating discipline.

3. Your life is like an engine and it runs on the fuel of thoughts! It
runs successfully on success thoughts; or it runs poorly on poor thoughts.
You decide. (Deut. 30:19, Mark 7:21)

4. Recognize Satan's methods to get you to quit at anything. You faint in
your mind when you don't fill it with the Word. (Hebrews 12:1-3)

5. God has made you a finisher. Believe it. (Hebrews 12:2) Jesus is the
author AND FINISHER of your faith. And you are what He is! (1 John 4:17)

6. Your endurance grows as you hold on to your faith, by rejoicing in
trials & tough times. (James 1:3-4)

7. Stop doubting yourself. (Romans14:22) If God believes in you enough to
put His spirit in you, it's time for you to believe in yourself.

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I have the spirit of self-discipline. It's already in me. I am complete
in Christ and I am a finisher, just as Jesus is. I refuse to let go of the
Word even in tough times. My endurance is growing; and I finish whatever I
set my mind to, in Jesus' Name.

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow
"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22