[Faith-talk] Trying to correct a quote fron Tozer's, Renewed Day by Day

Tom Vos vost at iowatelecom.net
Fri Dec 3 04:45:35 UTC 2010

I have the section from A W Tozer's devotional, Renewed Day by Day.
It has an apparent error in it, and I've been searching all over the
Internet for the correct reading.
Now I wonder if anyone on this list has access to the book and this
particuoar quote, who is willing to give me the correct reading.

June 26- God Does Not Have to Be Persuaded to Bless Us
"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after
righteousness: for they shall be filled"
Matthew 5:6
And if he has not yet met the conditions or there
is something hindering the answer to his prayer, he may
pray on into the late hours. Not the hour of night but
the state of his heart did the tircve. of his
visitation!

Blessings,
Tom