[Faith-talk] Fiction by writers who express their Faith in theirfiction

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 15:23:04 UTC 2010

Out of the Silent Plant
Perelandra
That Hideous Strength
Great sci-fi but with depth and a Christian underpinning.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.