[Faith-talk] Blindness and church

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 19:10:33 UTC 2010

My husband Fred and I have served in every capacity in our
church, First Christian, (disciples of Christ) in Lansing.
Blindness has never been a factor.
Perhaps if there are people who have difficulty serving their
faith communities, some of us who have done so could try to
intercede.  Sometimes people act out of ignorance, not evil
intent.
Mary

<faith-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 11:25:14 -0500
>Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Blindness and church

>I'd change churches and let the pastor know why you are doing so.

How did you
>>respond? RJ
info for
>> Faith-talk: