[Faith-talk] Fiction by writers who express their Faith intheirfiction

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 13:48:15 UTC 2010

Thomas Costain did great historical novels - The Silver Chalice focused around creating a setting to hold the Holy Grail, and as usual, the historical aspects were spot on.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.