[Faith-talk] Fiction by writers who expresstheirFaithintheirfiction

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 15:50:29 UTC 2010

Dear Pat,
Do you know where I can get the book Disabled Disciple?  I always
meant to read it.  Lent is coming, and I give up reading fiction
during lent, isn't that a hoot!! It has been good for me, though.
Mary

<faith-talk at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:48:14 -0500
>Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Fiction by writers who
expresstheirFaithintheirfiction

>Jim has written several articles particularly where he functioned
as an
>elder in a church in Catonsville back in the 80's.  Dr.
Elizabeth Brown also
>wrote a couple of articles pertaining to a book she wrote called
the
>Disabled Disciple which was a commentary on the healing of
Bartimaeus in

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/laura

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/john%

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/gpaik