[Faith-talk] Blindness and church

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 18:51:54 UTC 2010

We provide the Mass Readings in Braille and large-print, and we know of blind lectors all over the U.S.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.