[Faith-talk] FW: [B.A.C.M] Quote of the day for Thursday February 4th

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:32:52 UTC 2010

Last one for me.--

Original Message:
From: "Christine" <christine_792005 at yahoo.com>
To: bac_m at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B.A.C.M] Quote of the day for Thursday February 4th
Date:
Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:45:40 -0000

Have you reached your destination?" Many of us grow up not knowing what
we want to do with our lives. It can take years to figure it out, and some
never do. Many women change jobs, careers and husbands, searching for their
purpose and destination. To achieve success in finding your way,
soul-searching is a necessity. Have an honest conversation with yourself
and answer a very tough question. "Who am I?" Think about your strengths,
your weaknesses and most importantly your passions. It may take a day, a
week or a month but, when you answer this question, your personal
destination becomes clear. Your direction will not fall in your lap, so
don't waste another moment ? create an inner compass and find it yourself