[Faith-talk] Fiction by writerswhoexpresstheirFaithintheirfiction

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 18:40:11 UTC 2010

Hi,
That is the second book with them, RFBANDD.
I  will need Fred's help with this.
He just returned from the Washington seminar.  He had 3 young
boys who are from our schl district that he was mentoring.  I am
really proud of him and our youth coordinator, Melinda Latham who
got the grant to take the kids.  She  mentored the girls who
went.  They even took an overnight train.
I guess this is off topic but as far as I am concerned it is how
we live out our faith as well as serving the blind kids of our
next generation.
Mary