[Faith-talk] Starting Ordination Process in the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts

Virginia Walden vlwalden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:21:42 UTC 2010

Dear Faith-Talk Members,

I wrote a while back to introduce myself.  My name is Ginnie Walden and I'm
new to this list.  I am in the preliminary stages of seeking ordination to
the priesthood in the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts.  For those
familiar with the process in the Episcopal Church--I'm still in conversation
with my Rector.  No lay committee has been formed yet.

Does anyone on this list have experience serving as a parish priest (any
denomination)?  Does anyone know of a blind clergy person in the Episcopal
Church who might be willing to be in touch with me?  I'm looking to touch
base with someone about addressing questions regarding blindness in the
ordination process.  My Rector is wonderfully supportive so far, but it
would be great to get in touch with someone who is blind and serving as a
parish priest.

Thanks,
Ginnie
--