[Faith-talk] Fiction bywriterswhoexpresstheirFaithintheirfiction

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 18:49:27 UTC 2010

Hi John --
I was just thinking since you don't watch movies (being deaf also), you
might be interested in the text of the original screen plays for various
science fiction flicks.    I actually have a number of screen plays in txt
files, which I downloaded from a friend's site.  Movies include "Close
Encounters", "The Matrix", and other extremely popular movies.  I haven't
read all of them.  Some I hear are a little different from the final movie,
but they do give insight into the author's intent.
If you want me to send some to you, or a list of the files I have to choose
from, let me know off list.  (There aren't that many, but more then I can
remember to type here.)
Thanks and happy writing!
My email addy is:
lauraeaves at yahoo.com