[Faith-talk] substitute for a stylus

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 17:42:15 UTC 2010

You might try using a blunted nail, or a common pin.
The nail would work better.  The pin would make really small dots.  Most
likely, when your new stylus arrives, you will find the old one.

Not knowing what you have around the house, for putting over the nail head,
I wouldn't know what to suggest.
Ron