[Faith-talk] Christianity

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:43:07 UTC 2010

What in the world are you doing sending something like this on a
public list? If any of you haven't opened the message yet, it is a
pornographic description of a boy's first homosexual experiences with
his uncle. I'm not exxagerating. I'm hoping this was some kind of
accident, although an extremely embarrassing one.